A Basic Bible Class | Mondays 7:00 pm |
You can register and jump in at any session. Our Spring classes begin in April. | REGISTER HERE
What is "Starting Point"?
It's a class that offers an overview of what the Bible teaches. This course serves as a membership class and is also a great review of the promises God has given us through his Word. The Bible itself is the textbook and we'll provide you with a study guide and a Bible. By the end of the class, you'll have a good grasp of the main message of Scripture: that God loves you so much that he came here to save you! You'll also have the ability to read (and understand!) the Bible on your own.
Free babysitting provided. Please fill out the registration form to sign up.
All interested guests who complete this class and desire to support our teaching at Trinity will be joyfully welcomed as members at Trinity.
Materials and babysitting provided.
You can help us plan by registering for the next session today.
You may also call anytime 920-722-6712. Questions? Contact Pastor Barthel.
2017 Spring Schedule
"Basic Bible Christianity" Begins in April. Mondays at 7pm.
Class subject may change based on participant enrollment and time availablity
- Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 1. God's Plan of Salvation
- Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 2. God Created a Beautiful Universe
- Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 3. Why is the World So Crazy?
- Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:00am – 10:30am 4. How did Jesus Save the World? 5. The End Is Coming!
- Mon Apr 24, 2017 (No Class)
- Mon May 01, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 6. Why Do We Need the Bible?
- Mon May 08, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 7. God Works Through Holy Baptism
- Mon May 15, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 8. God Works Through Holy Communion
- Mon May 22, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 9. God Gathers His Church
- Mon May 29, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 10. A Conversation With God
- Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 11. Our Spiritual Heartbeat
- Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 12. Love the Lord Your God
- Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 13. Love Your Neighbor - Part 1
- Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:00pm – 8:00pm 14. Love Your Neighbor - Part 2 & 15. Take Good Care