Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP)
Information for the 2020-21 School Year
- Neenah Lutheran School will continue to participate in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program in 2020-2021.
- Under this program -- funded by the State of Wisconsin -- parents have a voice in how their tax dollars are spent on the education of their children. We believe parents are best equipped to decide what school is the best fit for their child. This program allows more families to choose Christian education for their sons or daughters.
- We encourage all qualifying families to apply.
Parents must go to the DPI website
to apply for the 2020-2021 school year. Once your application has been entered, the DPI site will list what documentation is needed for you to bring to the school office for verification.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
about our school & the Wisconsin School Choice program.
Click to Register
WPCP Fast Facts
- Enrollment for 2020-21 will run from February 3, 2020 to April 16, 2020
- Students chosen by a lottery system performed by the Department of Public Instruction receive a voucher that is paid to our school to cover 100% of tuition
- Completed 2019 Tax Information & proof of residency is needed to complete enrollment eligibility process for new applicants
- Income eligibility set by the state program is based on a family's Adjusted Gross Income; see Income Guideline Chart below
- Families with a student chosen for a voucher in 2019-2020 need to re-apply and provide proof of residency within the enrollment window
WPCP Eligibility Chart for the 2020-2021 School Year
Adjusted Gross Income
- Link to Online Parent Application
- Application Process Presentation
- Parent Brochure (available in English and Spanish)
- Frequently Asked Questions (available in English and Spanish)
- Online Parent Application Print Screens
- School Lists and Contact Information (will be posted February 3)
- Allowed Residency Documents
- Alternative Residency Documentation Form
- Department of Revenue (DOR) Income Determination Method FAQ
- 2020-21 Income Limits
For each additional member add $9,724
|| Max. Yearly Income (Single)
|| Max. Yearly Income (Married)*
*This column will not show up on the DPI website; it reflects the $7000 adjustment for married couples with children.
School District Choices
At one point on the form you will be asked for your school district. Please choose the appropriate response under "Resident School District" and click "Continue." The UHS option that is on the page does not apply to our area.
Options for Determining Income
Accepted documents for proof of residency
- Preferred Method
Complete your income tax for 2019, and enter the necessary totals on the WPCP application. Bring a SIGNED copy of your tax form to the school for reference. This method greatly eases processing of applications
- Secondary Method
On the WPCP application, click to allow the Department of Revenue (DOR) to determine your income eligibility. If 2019 tax information has not been submitted, 2018 data will be used. When determinations are made with this method, appeals may not be made.
- Current Wage Statement (can be year end W2)
- Current water, gas, or electric bill (dated within the last 90 days)
- Current lease agreement